Sunday 13 May 2012

Labuan Matriculation College , a bless or a curse ?



In the name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful…


1 week left, before I go to Labuan’s Matriculation College. I didn’t feel happy or excited. To be honest, I am quite disappointed that I didn’t got any offer in foundation from any university.( Except from UNISEL ) I was a lil’ jealous too when some of people from other school that have a lower result than me got the offer. Really makes me down ! is this what my mum feel when I didn’t get the ‘Maktab’ offer ? huh..

But then, when I think ‘bout it again, I was like, hmm, ngam la bha. My result pun didn’t good enough. That’s why I didn’t get any offer , maybe. Lagipun, dapat offer matriks nih pun kira ok la. Patut syukur kan. Even rasa disappointed tu belum hilang sepenuhnya, I try to comfort myself that things happen for a reason. So I have to ‘redha’. Ini ketentuan-Nya kan. Maybe He already plan somethings good for me. insyaAllah.

So, l already started prepared all the things, and settled what I have to. Even when I’m not excited at all. And, as always, my beloved umi la yang bersusah-payah, bertungkus-lumus membantu menyiapkan segala persiapan aku. Aba, macam selalu la. Macam x kisah seja. But I know, he do care. He just didn’t want to show it. Ah. Sedih pulak, L lepas ni susa suda mau manja-manja dengan umi. X bole suda jaga umi, tengok-tengok umi. I know I am not a good daughter for her, but trust me I love her more than she can imagine !

I am touched  when umi said that she already felt sad even I still have 1 week more before go to the Matriks. Kunun umi terbayang-bayang macamana la hidup aku disana. Aku masih di rumah, umi suda cakap gitu, kalau suda masuk sana?  Teringat satu ceramah hari tu, penceramah tu cakap, bila ibu kita rindu kita pun, sudah menjadi dosa untuk kita. Even kita x sengaja.Then umi terus pesan supaya aku selalu call.   Hee.  InsyaAllah. I will, love . J

Sekarang hari-hari la aku bukak internet, bukak blog orang untuk carik maklumat macamana life disana nanti. Setakat ni, kira macam masih boleh terima lagi la. Melalui cerita-cerita ex-student, I guess it’s not that bad. Cuma memang mesti rajin la, x bole main-main. Everything suda settle. Tapi hati belum lagi bulat dan tekad mau pegi sana. Pendek kata, memang tiada hati la. Kadang-kadang berharap, bagusnya kalau masa-masa sekarang ni, tiba-tiba ada miracle, kunun-kunun dapat offer pgi tempat lain ka, kan bagus. Sebab aku masih x tau,  Labuan Matriculation College  is a bless or a curse to me. *sigh*


#TheLightOfPeace

No comments: