Monday 9 January 2012

SOMETIMES, 'TOMORROW' WITHOUT ANY PLAN WILL BE AWESOME.

In the name of Allah, The Beneficent, The Merciful…


Sometimes I feel like a cartoon. Yeah, my life was in a chaos right now. Just like when Jerry was tried to save itself from Tom. =_=’  Yes. I admit it, I am now living with ‘no plan'. At night,  go to the bed without thinking what will happen tomorrow. I just ‘wait and see’. The consequence is, when the morning come, I will always get a 'surprise' just like what had happens today.

I was still in my dream, being a Princess maybe. =_='  Suddenly I was awaked by the extra loud knock on the door, continuously, without showing any mercy to the snow white that is sleeping tightly in the room. Haihh ~ I'll put on the door bell at my room tomorrow!

As I open the door, I was directly shoot by my lovely mom.=_='  "Get ready now, you will work at the school’s canteen '... I was like, .... eh? We never discuss about working at the school canteen. After successfully removing my ‘mamai’, I quickly get ready.  Huh. This time, I will work at the school’s canteen? My ex primary school. Fine. Good then. =_='

I think everything will be so boring. But I was wrong! It was really, really awesome! I even cannot stop laugh! There were 4 employees at the school canteen included me.  Kas, Wan, and Nur. Nur  was a little bit shy, but the two others were really ‘crazy head’ and funny too. Err, maybe superb funny.  I am happy to know them. They treat me just like we have known for a long time and that makes me did not feel awkward at all..

And starting from today, I, automatically have a lot of brothers and sisters, hundreds ! ‘cause all the students there call me sis..=_=' Yeah, I know, they do the right thing, but honestly it did not make me feel pleased at all. It makes me feel that I was older than them. Err, am I? =_=’

First day that was awesome for me. I can work and fulfill my responsibility to Him without any obstacles ...It is a happy feeling. . But I got a problem, it seems like the mission to lose my weight cannot be implemented due to this work. Because we are allowed to eat as we pleased! What can i do.

Ouhhh,, when cats see the fresh fish in front of their eyes, will they just only going to look at it ? xD


p / s:  Sometimes, not planning what we want to do tomorrow, can make us more happy than yesterday ! Try it ..;)


#TheLightOfPeace

1 comment:

ki said...

sk kota ek ???
hha